The people of Seattle rely upon Downtown Seattle Dentists to provide them with the personalized care and friendly bond that makes high-stress dental visits relaxing. Finding a Lake Union dentist who is willing to put the extra time into making patients comfortable throughout the treatment process is not easy. A South Lake Union dentist can be incredibly busy and in a rush to move patients in and out the door to cover their overhead because managed health care premiums pay so low.
Here, at Downtown Seattle Dentists, we know that there is more to growing a business than retaining high-profit margins. When we provide an exceptionally comfortable environment for our patients, we don’t have to spend excess dollars on customer acquisition and advertising. The demand for our business grows naturally by word of mouth and allows us to expand our community services to reach a broader range of dental health needs.
Dr. Carl Ostergen is dedicated to the field of dentistry and doesn’t rest on his laurels. He believes in continual education to obtain the special skill sets and wisdom that benefit the community at large. He does not use a one-size-fits-all philosophy to dental treatment. He understands that you want to be treated in the same VIP manner he would expect with personalized service and concerns for any discomfort you may experience.
We Know Our Customers are Happy by Their Smiles
A happy customer is able to show their joy to the world with help from our expert staff. A warm smile is infectious and can transform the emotional state of those surrounding you. Your friends, family, and the people you encounter every day will observe your confidence. There is nothing being hidden. People who do not smile are often avoided because they may be suffering or harboring bad things that others try to avoid. A healthy mouth can improve your whole body by guarding you against the oral infections that create chronic sore throats and dryness.
- Preventive Care – There is nothing more powerful than preventing oral problems from taking hold. Our dedication to preventative care saves your natural teeth and ensures years of perfect oral health. Call us to schedule an annual cleaning today.
- Restorative Dentistry – Not everyone has had the pleasure of keeping their oral hygiene at ideal levels. If you need restoration of your teeth, you are not alone. We do whatever it takes to restore your smile.
- Cosmetic Care – If you want the whitest and most perfect smile, we can help with professional whitening and veneers. Cosmetic dentistry can give you the photographic smile you’ve always dreamed about.
Downtown Seattle Dentists provides the following services:
- Crowns and Bridges – If you are missing teeth or your teeth are too badly damaged to hold fillings, a crown or bridge can be an easy dental appliance solution. These dental appliances are made of dental-grade ceramic and durable.
- Extractions – Most people require dental extractions for impacted wisdom teeth that never fit correctly in the gum line. Other patients may need the remnants of a tooth extracted to prepare for an implant or bridge.
- Root Canals – A root canal is the final lifeline to save your tooth once the enamel has worn down into the main nerve pulp or dentin. After all the weak decaying material is drilled down, the tooth may still be too soft to support a filling. A root canal removes the nerve to save the shell of the tooth for a crown.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your teeth are yellowing, you may require professional tooth whitening, bonding, or porcelain veneers.
- Dentures – We help fit patients with quality dentures that perform and look as natural as possible.
- Orthodontics – We carry Invisalign and traditional metal braces to help straighten crooked teeth. You will obtain the perfect bite and smile with our proven wisdom in this field of dentistry.
- Periodontics – It is estimated that nearly 50% of Americans over the age of 30-years-old are suffering from periodontal disease. This disease initially causes inflammation of the gums (gingivitis) but can lead to tooth loss, abscesses, and halitosis.
- Implants – Whether you have missing or extracted teeth, or simply need to perfect your smile, dental implants are a permanent solution that uses titanium bone grafts to firmly hold replacement teeth for life. If you are like most people and have good bone density, implants will work for you.
Our goal is to become the dentist in South Lake Union that the community relies upon for all their personalized dental needs. If you have any particular issues regarding infections, concerns about oral cancers, or simply need help with understanding the treatment process, our staff is always ready to assist you. Our patients are people, not numbers and charts.